New Moon Ritual


Time to set intentions, goals and create visions.
Aligment happens beautifully at this time and the more we work with this magical energy the more aligned, positive and focused we become.

New moons is to start fresh and be positive. 


Rituals for the new moon: 


In a piece of paper write down what you want to work on or any other vision  and dreams you have for yourself. Follow your own guidance here.

Read at loud several times and really connect with what you wrote, to set a better enviroment and obtain a better connection do this ritual by lighting up a candle or simply sitting outside during the moon light.

Remember to thank your guides and the universe, graititude is important.

You can do this practice with each new moon.



New Moon Prayer


 I'm grateful for a new start.
I welcome transformation.
I cleanse and restore my energy and continue to connect fully with my true self.
The intentions I set today become my reality.


Hope you enjoy this,

XOXO